Saturday, June 8, 2013

i need a girl to teach me make-up.

Or, you know, a boy who knows how to do make up.

Sure, there's a million videos... And I've seen them all... but there's nothing like a hands-on approach, right?  Too bad I don't have any female friends.

Christ I sound all alone and emo in these when I read them.

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms!











Anyway, on a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, I ran into some shoes in my travels that I decided needed to be shared with you, my readers.

Fashion designer of the odd, Marjan Pejoski, created these SWEET shoes that are appropriately created with leather.

No seriously, if you haven't yet, click that link.  They're cow shoes.  COW SHOES.

Now if I could get my hands on some cat pads made out of kitteh hide...

No comments:

Post a Comment