Thursday, June 16, 2011

animals in the news.

Seriously? She pierced her cats?
I think that in this world, there are honestly people who honestly believe it's perfectly acceptable to pierce a cat.  Having witnessed, first hand, on a near daily basis, the intelligence level of the mass population, I think that the judge in this case was incorrect in assuming that the girl should have known that piercing a cat was a bad idea.  I don't think there is a law that says you can't pierce a cat, necessarily.

I do know there are laws about mutating animals, however. I do know that a piercing should only ever be a personal choice.  I know that this is wrong, and I'm in no way advocating it - don't worry about sending me mass hate mail.  All I'm saying is those of you who say "There's no way she didn't know this was wrong..." take a good look around you next time you venture out into the world.

In other news this is an interesting article that should spark up a lot of noteworthy jokes around Christmas time.  Maybe a song to replace "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer."  It disturbs me that something can just pick something like that up and fly away.  Hold onto your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment