Tuesday, June 21, 2011

big long post.

I haven't put anything on here for days, so to make up for it, I will cover a whole bunch of random shit, including literal shit.

1.) The Magnetic Pole Shift will make animals crazy.  Also, it's what's killing all the animals.  Also It's... impacting navigation?!  This is pretty remarkable stuff.  Or it could be nothing at all. If you haven't, go read about it over at Wikipedia.  Also, would love to hear some personal thoughts on whether or not this is bullshit.

2.)  In case you missed this, how about Clothes that Wash Themselves ?  We all dream of a lazy day, some place in the near future, in which we can lie out in the sun for 20+ hours to remove the wine stain from our clothing.  Or leave them outside...  As a matter of fact, I was just thinking that wearing a carcinogen might give me an excuse to continue smoking - Hey, gonna get lung cancer anyway, right?

3.) This is a really novel idea - invisibility jacket .  Only, I can't buy it, no matter how much money I have.  Things piss me off when I can't have them, but they seem really cool.  Even if they're impossible things.  Fuck you for taunting me, by the way.  You should be ashamed by your headline.  Furthermore, not being able to see certain colors under water doesn't mean wearing said colors under water will make you invisible. No, seriously, if you bleed under water, it doesn't come out clear - trust me.

4.) And this will be the last one for now, because there's just too many ridiculous stories to cover in really small paragraphs - that have happened over the last however many documented years...
Finally, you meat eaters can tell those vegetarians to eat shit and still be totally PC.  This guy seriously and totally and completely (this blows me away this much) created food from human fecal matter.  That's as wrong as mothers breast milk ice cream - and while I might be convinced to go Gaga, I cannot even imagine the taste-testing it took to get to this scientist mans poo-poo-product.

No comments:

Post a Comment